World War III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War III

Welcome to World War III..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korea VS China

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris

Korea VS China Empty
PostSubject: Korea VS China   Korea VS China I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 pm

This is gay I think China should not be Axis.. There should be one asian on both sides DDDD:<
Back to top Go down
Meganuke

Korea VS China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea VS China   Korea VS China I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:34 pm

You forget Kris. If it wasnt For China, North Korea wouldnt exist. North Korea would hvae been annexed into South Korea.

Technically, North Korea wouldnt exist without China, So if china was Allies, YOu guys would Suck with weapons.

And they say we're trying to make this as real as possible. And tahts a fucking Reality.
Back to top Go down
Kris

Korea VS China Empty
PostSubject: ..   Korea VS China I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Lol no, It was veitnam who fucking split the region up , they had there war there then america help split them up during the korean war. and plus china barely helped all they did is fucking donate them fucking weapons..
Back to top Go down
Meganuke

Korea VS China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea VS China   Korea VS China I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Good Job, But you forget who supplies North Korea's Weapons.

China supplied the Information for your Nuclear Weapons, We supplied most of yoru Tanks and Weapons.

You guys would have NOTHING if it wasnt for china.

North Korea Still would have lost the war to South Korea if China didnt step in and supply weapons. You forget that South Korea had USA backing them, and we didnt come in until USA stepped in, And you guys would have lost to America in the Korean War.
Back to top Go down
c19

c19

Korea VS China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea VS China   Korea VS China I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:11 pm

China really had nothing to do with the annexation of North Korea, except merely support in the Korean War.

It was the Japanese in WWII who formed the North Korean area, and then the USSR who proved as a temporary government until the Korean War ended in which they got their full independence.

and yet againt to the weapons.

Alot of their armor especially, and their artillery are indigenous models.
Same with alot of their small-arms.

Alot of foreign weapons are old Soviet Weaponry.

But it is true that a small percentage are from China.
Back to top Go down
Meganuke

Korea VS China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea VS China   Korea VS China I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Exactly. I never said china split the region up.
Back to top Go down
c19

c19

Korea VS China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea VS China   Korea VS China I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Meganuke wrote:
You forget Kris. If it wasnt For China, North Korea wouldnt exist. North Korea would hvae been annexed into South Korea.

o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korea VS China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea VS China   Korea VS China I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korea VS China
Page 1 of 1