World War III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War III

Welcome to World War III..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pvt. Hoai Vu's Journal ( i add everyday )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stupidko

Pvt. Hoai Vu's Journal ( i add everyday ) Empty
PostSubject: Pvt. Hoai Vu's Journal ( i add everyday )   Pvt. Hoai Vu's Journal ( i add everyday ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Day 1
First Sights of war.

What a fine day of war, only one problem, i was hiding. I hate dieing, every fight i join, i shot on the first day. So during a battle i never knew, i was gona die, i yelled. I forgot to introduce my self, my name is Pvt.Vu, a German soldier at battle with some allies, you see im afraid of bullets, and ya, dragged into war. Im a medic, for i wont have to be in so many battles. It was a fine day until i followed a friend, instructed to set a a camp and badly injured. How did i get shot?? well i set up a camp, a traitor or spy try to kill a guy, i dont know who, but high ranked, tried to killed. i stuck up shot my gun, and ya, i killed him , but he kinda shot me, and ya, i was dieing for a moment. What a load of shit.

Day 2
Nothing.

I did nothing. just that i died, and ya... thats it, i forgot what happened. Better luck next time!

Day 3
A Suprise

What a surprise, i aint german no more because world war 2 is over! "Yahoo" but woorld war 3 started.
Facts - more noobs
- noobing
- dead man throws gernade
Well since of all the noobs, they all joined allies, and got our asses kicked by spam of bullets.
I got like blown up from a magic gernade that detroyed a giant tank i dont know how, but i lived.
Complaining all day long, soon at 4:00 we took over the bunker, 4 long hours, it was hours of complaning, and thats where it stops, i just ya know, left.

Day 4
Team Switch

Entering the battle field, i saw there were alot of Afghanistans, i mean alot of them, since i didnt want to be in a group with so much of em, i decided to switch, North korea. After that, well c19 hated the AF because of the over population, and ordered All NK to ditch em, glad i changed sides. I also got some training by a old friend, Jack snyder. Hopefully the training would help me in battle, witch it will since he taught me some stuff to avoid death, witch i died alot, but still , ill try stick to taking cover.
Back to top Go down

Pvt. Hoai Vu's Journal ( i add everyday )
Page 1 of 1